? ??????????????Proud Mom Of A Baby Girl? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.7 (3 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 515 Total Gr
abs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Baby Girl? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (26 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 3777 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Job...


There once was a girl

Who graduated in December.

She worked so hard

For her parents to please.


She has a degree

That's being wasted,

Because she doesn't

Have a JOB!!!!!!!


Since the stupid economy has gone to poo my parents aren't going to be able to help us like they have. My mom even has to go back to work because her check from her dad's oil company is like 75% less that what it was.


I feel bad that because I'm subbing but not like I should be. I might even have to go get a job somewhere else to make more money, but I've already told a teacher I would sub for her for a week in may.


I don't know what to do! So I am writing for all (3) of you that read this to pray that the answer becomes clear and too that I will get a teaching job in the fall.

1 comments:

ashley said...

I just prayed! Keep us updated. oh, and anytime the princess appears when you are playing online, or dan falls off the side of whichever mountain we're racing, it's probably me!