? ??????????????Proud Mom Of A Baby Girl? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.7 (3 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 515 Total Gr
abs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Baby Girl? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (26 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 3777 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, January 19, 2009

I've been tagged

Wow only a few day in and I get my first tag. Here is my forth picture from my forth folder.


This is a picture from our first Chrismas card photo shoot. We took a million that night. Turns our working with a dog is hard work and on top of that we were working with a timer on the camera. We had the camera balancing on a chair from our dining table. Then we ended up putting it on top of a phone book so it was a little higher. I don't believe that is the one we used for the card but you can get the idea of what our card looked like.

Since I don't have four people to tag then I say that if you would like to post one like this, go for it.

0 comments: